CHAPTER 116

Naesang said quickly: “Ms. Y/n, it's peak time. At this time it is difficult to get a taxi. If you don't mind, I will give you two a ride.”

Although Karina felt a little strange that Naesang had just arrived, she said with embarrassment: “This is too troublesome for Mr. Kim.”

“No, No trouble at all.” Naesang hurriedly got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them, very happy.

Seeing this, Y/n touched her nose and didn’t say a word. She knew that Naesang had seized the opportunity to kneel, and she would definitely not let it go. It happened that she needed to use him too, so there was no reason to refuse.

The driver drove in front, and Naesang sat in the passenger seat, chatting casually with Y/n.

As soon as she got into the car, Karina was very puzzled as she listened to the conversation between the two.

This Naesang is also a successful person in Wrestvel. He has a higher status in the business circle than the Old Mrs. Yoo. He is usually stable, but Karina clearly feels that Naesang seems to be treating Y/n’s flattery, and she is particularly numb.

She took a peek at Y/n, and saw that her face was natural, neither humble nor overbearing, and even more weird.

Logically speaking, in front of Naesang and other figures, ordinary people are only stubborn and try their best to please, but Y/n looks indifferent, and she doesn’t even pay attention to Naesang.

What’s more amazing is that Naesang gave Y/n a villa worth more than 100 million, which is really strange!

However,Karina had long heard that Naesang was particularly superstitious of metaphysics. He would still burn incense and worship God of Wealth at home on the fifth and fifteenth of each month. It just so happened that Y/n seemed to have studied such mysterious things. For this reason Naesang was so polite to Y/n.

However, these feudal superstitions, anyway, she firmly does not believe.

Ten minutes later, the car had stopped at the door of Xinhe Construction Company.

As soon as the car stopped, Naesang hurriedly got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them.

Karina hurriedly said: “Thank you Mr. Kim.” and then followed Y/n to Xinhe Construction Company.

“Ms. Lim, I'll be here waiting for you to come out.” Naesang said.

Y/n nodded to him and said: “Thank you for sending us here, but you don't have to wait here. I don't know when we will come out. You just go.”

“It's okay, I'm fine.”

Naesang nodded and bowed his waist and smiled: “The Kim family hasn't been doing good business recently. He's really worried. I have to take the time to consult with you.”

Y/n smiled and said: “Are you from a chicken? This year's fleeting year is Tai Sui, chickens and dogs are incompatible with each other. You can buy such as Zak Ai, Tribulus Terrestris, Cangzhu, Poria, etc. Take a few more medicated baths to get rid of the eczema, and the foetune should not be so bad. The internal dampness is caused by the evil, and the evil invades, not only affecting the body, but also affecting the air transport.”