CHAPTER 123

At this moment, facing Karina’s questioning, mother Boyoung said angrily: “After all, you blood is also from Yoo family! Besides, your grandma has already apologized to me and said she's just confused. Wooyoung instigated the discord and made her angry, and now Wooyoung has been severely punished by her. What else are you dissatisfied with?”

Karina said angrily: “What about an apology? My grandmother, I can't know better. Even if she aplogizes, she is definitely not sincere! She just wants me to go back and help her fix the Emgrand's cooperation, there is nothing else.”

Boyoung hurriedly persuaded: “Don't think you grandma so badly. It's all a family. How can there be overnight hatred?”

“We are not in the same family anymore.” Karina said angrily: “I won't go back to work in the Yoo Group.”

“What are you talking about?” Boyoung said dissatisfiedly: “Your grandmother has realized her mistake. Do you ask an elder to pull her face down to apologize to you?”

After speaking, Boyoung said again: “In order to show sincerity, your grandma gave me a gold necklacr and two jade bracelets.”

“Mom, just says the jewelry that grandma gave you, you just want it.”

Karina finished talking angrily, ignored Boyoung, turned around and walked into the bedroom.

Y/n also quickly followed in.

Boyoung said angrily in the living room: “Look at your daughter.”

Unexpectedly, Gong Yoo ignored her and turned away.

In the bedroom, Karina was still angry and complained to Y/n: “I didn't expect that the Yoo family would use jewelry to buy my mother. Didn't you know that if my mom will see a money or gold her eyes will immediately spark. So did the Yoo family. Some jewelry was given by them, say a few good things, she became confused and forgot how they insulted us back then.”

Although Y/n was unhappy, she was inconvenient to say bad things about her mother-in-law. She could only persuade: “When we broke with the Yoo family, Mom isn't there, so maybe she didn't know the despicable methods of the Yoo family.”

Karina said: “Then what if she insists on me going back to work?”

Y/n said: “You think about it yourself, I will just support any decision you make.”

Karina nodded and said firmly: “I still want to start my own business!”

Y/n smiled slightly: “I think so too. If you start a business well, you will be able to succeed!”

While talking, Y/n thought to herself that she should take the time to call Donghyuk from the Hwang family, Kwon Jiyong from Shangri-La, Jisub from the So family, Wonyoung from the Jang family, and Naesang from the Kim family to call out to have a meal and talk with them. Say hello, and let them take care of her wife’s career in the future.

Thinking about this, Y/n suddenly received a call from Wonyoung. On the phone, she respectfully said: “Ms. Lim, it's me, Wonyoung. I wonder if you are busy?”