CHAPTER 83

One hundred million smashed in and replaced it with a clam.

Everyone thought Y/n was crazy, but Y/n didn't care about it at all.

On the way back, Y/n explained to Gong Yoo about the auction, indicating that the one hundred million was authorized by the Hwang family, so that the Old Master could not bear it and frightened him again.

After arriving home, Y/n immediately began to study the clamshell while Karina was still at work.

This clam is as big as a wheel, it has been cleaned up, and after a simple polishing, a golden-red smooth shell surface is revealed.

Y/n broke it into several pieces with a little effort.

She picked up a piece and looked at it.

Sure enough, three Wang beads were exposed in the thick shell.

This is the essence of clams.

The clam is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism, and the pearl of this clam is even more spiritual.

And only shellfish that have a life span of more than a hundred years and have been psychic will have them, and they are formed by absorbing the essence of the ocean.

This is the best in the refining device, and it can be met but not sought, which is why Y/n must take it at the expense of a large price.

Y/n found three sea spirit orbs from the clams, and she was quite satisfied.

Afterwards, Y/n took the bleeding dragon and thundered the wood, and according to the method in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures, she punched a few handprints in with spiritual energy.

As soon as the handprint entered it, it immediately elicited the strongest thunderous breath inside.

As soon as the clam encountered this thunderous breath, it burst out with a slight golden light, and quickly absorbed the escaped breath.

Y/n picked up the Sea clam and began to refine the magical artifact.

Soon, the Sea clam gradually formed in his hands.

She took out the pearl necklace that she had bought at the auction today, took some pearls from it, and refined them with the sea spirit beads, and finally refined them into a bracelet.

The remaining clam shells are also top grade.

She took one of them, refined it into a "scare talisman", and planned to take this to Donghyuk.

The shock talisman made with a clamshell shell blended with the thunderous breath that specializes in breaking the evil spirits, and it was enough for the Hwang family to deal with that evil spirit.

After finishing these refining, Y/n saw that there were still a lot of crustacean fragments left, and seeing that it was still early, she held the clamshell fragments to refine her hands and tried to refine a "thunder order".

According to the records in the Nine Profound Heavenly Scriptures, this thunder stunner is a low-level magic weapon, mainly used to summon thunder and rain.