CHAPTER 192

Without saying anything, he knelt in front of YN with a thud, and said with trepidation and piousness: “Ms. Lim, if there is something wrong with what I did, let me make it clear that I will make all efforts to correct it!”

Y/N nodded, looked down at him, pointed to Phil with a dumb face next to him, and asked: “This man said that you are his father’s brother, is it true?”

Boyu glanced at Phil and immediately said: “Ms. Lim, his father and I are fellow villagers, and can barely be regarded as friends, but we are definitely not brothers.”

“Good.” Y/N nodded. Said: “This kid and his concubine have been using your flag to mock me, threaten me, and kill me. What do you think about this?”

Boyu instantly understood that Y/N’s dissatisfaction with him was completely responsible for Phil in the courtyard.

He yelled at Phil angrily: “b*stard! you offended Ms. Lim, and don’t kneel down!”

Phil hadn’t figured out what was going on.

What is Ms. Lim? Why is it Ms. Lim?

Isn’t it just a smelly rug? Is he confused?

So, he subconsciously said: “Uncle Boyu, isn’t this just a Rubbish and stinky silk? You are such a high figure, kneel down to her? You are the confidant of the Jang family! And she offended Miss Jang family, you have to Kill her!”

Boyu shivered in anger.

Let him kill Ms. Lim? Is he f*cking crazy!

Who doesn’t know the name of Ms. Lim in the upper class of Wrestvel?

The Old Master of the Jang family relied on Ms. Lim’s magic needle and magic medicine to recover from the beginning!

The Jang family went up and down, respecting Y/N and treating Y/N as a god!

No matter how much he has a status, it is also compared to his subordinates. Even the people who are in charge of the Jang family are regarded as gods. If you see it yourself, you have to be like a god and kneel down!

The man at the helm of the Jang family, Mr. Jang, now says the most words at home every day:

“You really don’t know Jang family, in what year and month can you get Y/N, the real dragon in the world, the Old Master can’t wait to let her the grandaughter-in-law…”

Therefore, in Boyu’s heart, Y/N’s status is even higher than that of the Jang Family!

Now Phil, a little bastard, said that he and his father were brothers, and holding his own flag, annoyed Ms. Lim, he was going to kill this pretender!

Thinking of this, he immediately stood up, raised his hand and slapped Phil’s face, and then shouted to the security guard beside him: “Come on, press him down! And the woman next to him!”

Phil didn’t expect that Boyu would raise his hand and hit him. Just about to ask what happened, he felt two strong forces pressed down from his shoulders on both sides, causing him to kneel on the ground uncontrollably.

Jinsoul was so frightened that she hadn’t recovered when she was pushed to the ground.

At this moment, Boyu put his hands on the ground, looked up at Y/N, and said with a panic:  “Ms. Lim, I made friends accidentally. I didn’t expect my friends to have such a son who doesn’t know good or bad. Please rest assured, Ms. Lim. I will teach him a lesson and let him know the price of rebelling against you!”