CHAPTER 41

Through the hazy frosted crystal glass, the whole Wrestvel saw this extremely grand wedding.

While countless people are extremely envious, they are also guessing in their hearts, who is the couple who got married in the sky garden?

Moreover, these two people are too mysterious. Their wedding was attended by only the two of them, not even a relative or friend, not even a witness!

On the crystal stage, Y/n took Karina’s hand and pulled out the jade necklace that was already prepared.

“Karina, this is my wedding anniversary gift for you, I hope you like it!”

Karina looked at the crystal-clear jade necklace and exclaimed: “This one shouldn't be the treasure of Rare Earth Pavilion's shop? Y/n, where did you get this?”

When talking, Karina was shocked.

Could it be that Y/n is the god-level rich woman in the video?

Otherwise, how could this jade necklace be in her hand?

but

But this is not, this can’t be!

Who is Y/n she couldn’t know better, how could she be a god-level rich woman?

She is completely indifferent to the word rich!

Y/n saw Karina's surprise at this time, and she had an urge in her heart to tell her, her true identity and tell her that she was the descendant of the great Lim family and the heir of trillions of wealth.

However, the next moment, she suddenly thought of a very serious matter.

What’s the situation of the Lim family now, I don’t know it!

In my impression, I met my uncle when I was young, that is to say, the previous generation of the entire Lim family was not the only one with Dad.

Since there are more than one sons, those uncles and uncles of my own may also have heirs. These people will inevitably regard her as a thorn in their eyes and flesh.

If she rashly announces her identity before she knows everything and does not have enough ability to protect herself and Karina, then she’s afraid that Karina will be killed!

The methods used by the rich to fight for the property are very cruel. She really doesn’t want her beloved wife because she takes risks.

Thinking of this, she deliberately lied: “This necklace looks exactly like the treasure of Rare Earth Pavilion's town shop, but it is something I paid to find someone to imitate. Although it also uses good jade materials, it is similar to that one in the Pavilion. Still, it is far behind, and it cost only tens of thousands in total.”

With that said, Y/n asked Karina nervously again: “Karina, don't you like it?”

Karina was relieved!

This is much more reasonable.

So she hurriedly smiled and said: “Fool, how can I dislike it! You have done so much, and it is too late for me to be not moved!”