CHAPTER 20

Suho stood at the door of Harley Company with a proud face.

He knew that today is a good opportunity for him to show off his strength in front of karina's mother, and he must do it well.

As long as the mother is dealt with, why worry about the daughter?

When the time comes, he will be able to take Karina, a famous beauty in Wrestvel, into his bag, and he's excited thinking about it!

So he said loudly: "Uncles and Aunt, please rest assured, the boss of this scam company will come over and refund everyone soon!"

When everyone heard this, they immediately applauded, one by one, all excited and intolerably happy.

Only Y/n looked at Suho with a sneer on her face. This guy took himself too seriously, and he was afraid that he would die later.

When Suho held his chin up and enjoyed the respect of everyone, the door of Harley Insurance Company was suddenly pushed open from the inside.

Later, they saw the boss Harley Zhou walking out together with a middle-aged man wearing a Wang suit.

Although the middle-aged man is a bit older, he has an amazing aura, it is So Jisub!

Behind Jisub, there were several strong men who followed closely. These were all his personal bodyguards, one by one with extraordinary strength.

Jisub's status is too high, so although many people in Wrestvel treat his name well, they have no chance to see him, so no one, including Suho, recognizes him.

Everyone just recognized Harley Zhou, the boss of Harley Insurance.

Then the atmosphere in the crowd exploded instantly!

"Hey, Suho really called Mr Zhou over! He is really amazing!"

"Yes, thanks to sister Boyoung this time, we have hope for our money!"

"Sister Boyoung, such a good young man, he is definitely good a candidate to be a son-in-law by thousand times!"

Boyoung listened to the flattery of these old sisters, and was comfortable.

This Suho really helped her to show off in front of a group of old sisters today.

Thinking of this, she smiled even more, looking at Suho's eyes, she was indescribably satisfied.

At this time, Suho walked forward triumphantly, with a lofty posture.

He did not know Harley Zhou, nor did he know Jisub, but Harley Zhou seemed to respect Jisub, so he mistook Jisub for his boss.

So, he looked at Jisub and said proudly: "Are you the boss of Harley Insurance Company?"

Jisub said with a faint smile: "The boss is not me. I just help the boss. But if you have anything, you can tell me."

Suho suddenly realized, and then smiled disdainfully: "A subordinate is a sh!t. You are not worthy of talking to me. Get out of here and let your boss come!"