CHAPTER 11

Seeing such a big show, Jane was also shocked, thinking to herself that it was not really the person who was called by the poor ghost?

But after another thought, how could it be possible!

It is impossible for the poor ghost to know such a powerful character.

Leeteuk got off from the third Rolls-Royce and walked into Rare Earth. Jane quickly got up to greet him.

But Leeteuk didn't even look at her, and went straight to Y/n.

"Master, I am here and I brought the money."

Leeteuk said, waving his hand, and the bodyguard behind walked into Rare Earth, and directly put the box full of money on the ground and opened it.

It's all densely packed with cash!

The people around were so frightened that they gasped for air!

d*mn it!

This smelly filthy rug oh no! What this person said is actually true!

d*mn, what kind of big person is she!

Many people took out their phones to shoot videos one after another. They didn't want to miss such a shocking scene.

However, Leeteuk's bodyguards cleared them all out immediately, and they could only photograph Y/n on the back.

Y/n pointed to the cash on the floor and asked Jane: "Here's the 13 million cash. Have you seen it now?"

Jane was frightened and nodded: "I see it, I see it"

Y/n said to Leeteuk: "I want to see the manager of this store." Leeteuk nodded, took out his cell phone, and searched for a moment to call.

As soon as the call was connected, he cursed directly into the phone: "Bad dog, I am Leeteuk. I'm at the Rare Earth now. I'll give you one minute and get out of here immediately! Otherwise, I will make people burn this Rare Earth! Then let someone break your legs!"

Jane's face turned pale, and the expression in Leeteuk's eyes was full of angered.

Is this person really so powerful?

My own boss, is a big man in Aurous Hill and people here know him. How can anyone dare to talk to him like this?

Before a minute, a middle-aged fat man crawled out of the office behind him. As soon as he saw Leeteuk, he rushed forward and said: "Mr. Leeteuk you come to my shop without saying a word in advance, I'm here now per your request."