CHAPTER 103

Wooyoung was already stunned by the sight in front of him!

He knew that Y/n was great, but he did not expect that the bodyguards with knives were not Y/n’s opponents!

Seeing the murderous Y/n, his frightened legs were shaking.

Coming to grab the villa was instructed by Mrs. Yoo. Because he had an enmity with Y/n, he took the initiative to ask Mrs. Yoo to take advantage of this opportunity to destroy Y/n.

However, he didn’t expect that Y/n actually put down all the bodyguards with knives, and she didn’t get hurt at all!

Is Y/n still a human?!

At this time, Y/n had already walked towards Wooyoung with a cold face.

She must teach this rude man a lesson and make him pay a painful price!

Seeing Y/n walk towards him, Wooyoung’s face pales in fright, and he blurted out: “You can't kill me! I am the son of the Yoo family. If you dare to touch my hair, the Yoo family will definitely won't let you go!”

Y/n was indifferent and ruthless. She walked up to Wooyoung step by step, pulled him up directly by the collar, and said coldly: “The Yoo family you mentioned is not even rooted in my eyes!”

“Karina, Uncle, please let Y/n stop.”

In a hurry, Wooyoung pleaded to Karina and Gong Yoo in a panic, completely forgetting the appearance of being defiant before.

Karina said coldly: “You have what you end up today, you deserve it!”

Gong Yoo looked at Karina and then at Wooyoung, struggling very much.

Ask yourself, Gong Yoo has been completely disappointed with the people of the Yoo family. Although Wooyoung is his nephew, he doesn’t care about family affection, so why should he care?

But after all, the Yoo family still had some power. If Y/n really killed Wooyoung, he would definitely usher in crazy revenge from the Yoo family.

Thinking of this, Gong Yoo said helplessly: “Y/n, give him a lesson.”

Y/n thought for a moment, then coldly nodded, and pressed Wooyoung to the ground. The gravel plunged directly into his face, and the blood could not stop flowing down.

“I can spare your life, but you have annoyed me, the death penalty is unavoidable, and the living sin cannot escape!”

With that, Y/n punched him in the lower abdomen. This punch was full of force and directly hit Wooyoung’s groin.

Although Wooyoung is just an ordinary person, he doesn’t have any martial arts cultivation skills, but this punch is enough to destroy his ability in that area. From now on, this kid will become an incompetent man.

Wooyoimg only felt the punch coming over at this time, it was the most painful pain in the world! Let him lie on the ground in pain and roll, and he doesn’t know what sequelae this punch will bring to him.

Afterwards, Y/n immediately called the community security, arrested all the people and sent them to the bureau, and then looked at Libo’s injuries.