CHAPTER 101

“You watch Wooyoung murder like this?!”

Seeing Wooyoung wielding an axe to chop Y/n, Gong Yoo recovered and roared angrily.

However, the Old Mrs. Yoo sitting on the high hall and Byunghun standing on the steps were not moved at all!

He didn’t even blink his eyelids!

The other relatives of the Yoo family also said nothing! As if they had nothing to do with them!

And the Lady Yoo, only wants the villa at this time!

Others, of course, eyeing it too.

Sometimes, the older the person, the more greedy!

In ancient times, the older the emperor, the more faint, the more arrogant and extravagant, the older and the bigger he was to build palaces and tombs for himself.

And the older Mrs. Yoo is, the older she is, the more she hopes she can live better and enjoy it!

The Lady Yoo wanted to live in a better place, die in a better place, and be buried in a better place.

That indicates that in the next life she will have endless glory and wealth!

Therefore, this is why the old people often want to prepare a thick coffin and a gorgeous grave for themselves.

Therefore, for Mrs. Yoo, she must grab this $130 million villa!

Even if Wooyoung really killed Y/n, as long as she can get the villa, it doesn’t matter!

Gong Yoo and Karina raised their heads to look at these people, and their hearts were completely cold.

This is the so-called “blood” relative!

For money, in order to rob the property, they did not hesitate to set up a situation to take it, and even wanted to kill his family!

The eldest brother Byunghun said unhurriedly: “Brother, Wooyoung is still a child. He is playing around, why take it seriously? Besides, even if he really cut Y/n down, she is not from the Yoo family. Right!”

In his opinion, anyway, Y/n is a live-in daughter-in-law who has no power and no influence, even if Wooyoung chopped her out of her brain, she would lose more money.

That would happen to get both people and money.

That villa is worth 130 million!

And now housing prices are still soaring!

If they grab it, let the Lady Yoo live in first, and when the Lady Yoo dies, the villa is estimated to be worth at least 200 million!

Two hundred million! Will they all be their own by then?

With so much money, who can resist this temptation?

“I don't have a big brother like you!!”

Gong Yoo yelled angrily, picked up a mop, and hit Wooyoung fiercely.