CHAPTER 105

At this moment, the Yoo family compound.

The Old Mrs. Yoo and Byunghun are waiting for news that Wooyoung has successfully seized the villa.

But unexpectedly, they received the news that Wooyoung was seriously injured and arrested and detained by the police on the grounds that he was suspected of breaking into private houses and intentionally hurting others!

This made Old Mrs. Yoo particularly angry!

She angrily said: “This must be done by Karina and her family again! It's really unreasonable!”

Byunghun was very nervous when he heard that his son was injured, and said angrily: “Mom! Gong Yoo is so arrogant! You have to call the shots for Wooyoung! After all, he has always listened to your sayings, what you say, he will look at you!”

“It's natural!” The Lady Yoo snorted coldly, and said: “What if their family has that villa? Isn't it an empty shell? No money, no power, how can they fight us! Not only they want to take the villa It will cost them a painful price if they get it!”

As she was talking, someone came in to pass a message: “Lady Yoo, Naesang, the head of the Kim family, has just arrived!”

“Oh?” the Lady Yoo blurted out: “Please let him come in quickly! I was just about to ask him why he should give the villa to that family. Kim family are also our in-laws, so how can he break his elbow!”

As she was talking, Naesang flew over with his nephew Mingyu.

The two of them came over, and they had retired.

In fact, Mingyu was a little tired of Jinsoul, the main reason was that Jinsoul’s family really couldn’t make it to the table.

So, when the uncle said that he would divorce, he did not object, even let the uncle be Master here.

Seeing the two coming in, Mrs. Yoo hurriedly greeted them and said: “Oh, my in-laws are here, why don't you say hello in advance!”

Naesang sneered, and said: “Mrs. Yoo is so majestic!”

Old Mrs. Yoo didn’t know what Naesang’s words meant, she squeezed out an awkward smile, and said: “Why are you saying this?”

After that, she said to Byunghun quickly: “It's rare that President Kim came to the door in person. Don't come here quickly and invite President Kim to sit in? This is your future in-laws!”

“I won't vome in.” Naesang waved his hand with a cold face, and said: “I came here today, mainly to talk about the marriage between the two families.”

Mrs. Yoo hurriedly said: “Please rest assured, Mr. Kim, the courtesy we should have at the wedding banquet, there will be no less, please say it Mr. Kim if you have any requirements.”

Naesang said coldly: “Then i will make the long story short. Our Kim family has recently thought about it and felt that the different ways are not conspiring for us to get along together. Therefore, this time we are here to cancel the marriage contract between Mingyu and your Jinsoul.”

“What, do you want to cancel the marriage contract?” The Old Mrs. Yoo and Byunghun were both shocked.

Jinsoul behind her was silly, and she blurted out: “Why? Mingyu and I have booked the big day!”