CHAPTER 169

Mr. Jisub immediately said: “Ms. Lim, I have people in Wrestvel, and most of the nightclubs, bars, KTV, and construction sites have my people. As long as you tell me the order to kill. I can guaranteen that the number of people who look for him everywhere on the street every day and want his life cannot be counted!”

Wooyoung was almost frightened when he heard that he was complete. He knelt in front of Y/n with a puff, crying, and said: “Y/n, my good sister-in-law, I'm really kidding, you jusy treat me as a bullshit and let me go. Right.”

Y/n asked him coldly: “Why? Don't you pretend yo be forced?”

“I don't pretend, don't pretend anymore.” Wooyoung was almost scared to death at this time, how dare he pretend to force Y/n.

In Wrestvel, if Jisub ordered to kill him, then the whole road would not swarm to kill him?

After all, this is a good opportunity to play for Jisub, and please Jisub!

Y/n took the phone at this time and said coldly: “Since you are not pretending, let me see your sincerity. Otherwise, I can only understand that this is a temporary soft service. If I let you go, you can turn and will still pretend to be forceful after the day.”

Woooyung shook his head, realizing that Y/n might not let him go so easily, so without a word, he immediately knocked his head on the smooth and hard floor of the hospital, banging three times.

“Y/n, I was wrong! I apologize to you! Please forgive me, don't let Jisub chase me down!”

Having said this, Wooyoung was already crying and regretted his death in his heart.

Is there a problem in your mind? Why do you have to force Y/n to pretend to be forced? Isn’t this a case of death? When Jisub realized that he was a liar, and chase him to death is still a matter of course, but if Y/n really let Jisub chase him, he won’t survive tomorrow morning

At this moment, Byunghun saw his son kneeling and kowtow being bullied by Y/n, and said angrily: “Y/n! Don't deceive people too much!”

Y/n asked curiously: “You said I deceived people too much?”

After finishing speaking, she immediately said to Mr. jisub: “Jisub, another person is added to the chasing order for the rivers and lakes. This time I want you to chade and kill a pair of father and son!”

Mr. Jisub immediately blurted out: “Ms. Lim, please rest assured, as long as you give an order, I will not stopped even if they are the kings of heaven! Tell me, what is the name of the father and son!”

Byunghun uttered an ah, and he was trembling in shock.

Y/n is too ruthless, right

He just said that she was too deceiving, she wanted to chase them down together?!

How can they stand this old bone?

At this time, the Old Mrs. Yoo had realized that it would be difficult to reap the water, for fear that her son and grandson would be hurt again, she hurriedly said: “Y/n, you let them go, just as if we haven't been here today.”