CHAPTWR 170

Now, the Yoo Group is like a bag of rice with a hole in it. There was not much rice in it, but it rushed out, and it couldn't stand it anymore.

What's even more annoying is that Jinsoul, her most beloved granddaughter, had the opportunity to marry Mingyu, the son of the Kim family, but now, the Kim family has avoided the Yoo family.

The last support of Kim family also disappeared.

Thinking of this, the Old Mrs. Yoo couldn't help tears.

In the past few years, the Old Master has been in charge of housekeeping, but he did not expect that he would manage the family business in this field.

If this continues, the group will not only be completely closed down but will also face huge debts. By then, even this old villa will not be kept.

And all of this stems from selfishness.

If it wasn't for the purpose of seizing the villa that Kim's family gave to Y/n, how could Gong Yoo and Karina and their daughter break with them?

If Karina hadn't left the Yoo Group, how could the Emgrand Group have turned against the Yoo Group?

The eldest son Byunghun was also on the verge of collapse.

The family business is at stake, his daughter loses her happiness, her son has no future, and Y/n has been repeatedly humiliating them.

He now has the heart to do something to restore the decline, but he can't find any light.

Jinsoul has been crying ever since she came back, crying heartbreakingly, and he felt uncomfortable.

He couldn't help asking the Old Mrs. Yoo: "Grandma, is there no hope for the Yoo family in the future?"

Old Mrs. Yoo shed two lines of muddy tears and said painfully: "There is no other way to do it. If the company does not declare bunkrupty, the subsequent debts will crush us."

Byunghun choked up and said: "Mom, can you find old friends and see who can invest a sum of money in the Yoo Group to help us tide over the difficulties?"

"Investment?" Old Mrs. Yoo smiled bitterly: "Now that the Emgrand Groyp has bannes us, who would dare to invest their money? Those old friends in the past are now avoiding me one by one and not answering my calls. I can see through. How can they be any friends in this world? It is all interactions for benefits!"

Wooyoung said angrily: "Grandma, If you say that there are no friends, only benefits Y/N's Rubbish, with so many big people, and those big people give her so much face, shouting Lim Mr. Lim? What benefits can she bring to them?"

The Old Mrs. Yoo said with emotion:
"This Y/N, don't look at it as a poor and vain Rubbish, is really a little capable of talking to people nonsense. I heard that the reason why these big people are so polite to her is that she can make them think that she is capable of doing fortune-telling, it's all fools, no different from the old fortune-telling man under the roadside tree!"

Wooyoung asked puzzledly: "Why why do so many big people believe her?"

Old Mrs. Yoo said: "Believe her because she has not seen by others. This kind of person is like those masters in the past. They are especially good at bluffing people and bluffing everyone. They are stunned for a moment, but turned their head when everyone will come to their head when everyone will come to their senses, didn't these peiple become liars that everyone shouted and beaten?"