CHAPTER 21

Boyoung screamed in fright at this time, she closed her eyes and was about to get twitched, but suddenly she didn't feel the fierce slap had fallen.

When she opened her eyes, she was shocked.

Y/n, her Rubbish daughter-in-law, came out at this time and blocked the other’s slap!

This

Her mind was short-circuited at once, but she didn’t react. Why is Y/n so daring?

Jisub didn’t expect that someone would dare to stand up for this d*mn Lady Yoo at this time, and asked coldly: “Who are you? Do you want to die too”

Y/n smiled lightly: “Mr. Jisub, right? Give me a face. You can beat this dog next to me, but my mother-in-law you can't!”

Jisub said with a sullen face: “This Lady Yoo is your mother-in-law? Then what makes you think that you deserve a face?”

When he said this, Jisub was already angry.

He has always been respected by countless people in Wrestvel, but today he has encountered disrespect one after another.

First, there was a Kim Suho yelling in front of him, and a disgusting Lady Yoo chirping beside him.

Now a young kid jumped out to point to herself. He really is the great Master Jisub. What kind of cats and dogs dare to contradict him at will?

Thinking of this, he immediately became furious and shouted to the people around him: “Kill this woman who doesn't love her life!”

Y/n smiled faintly when she heard the words, and said: “Don't worry, I'll make a call and let the person on the phone tell you.”

After all, she took out her cell phone and called Kwon Jiyong, the person in charge of Shangri-La.

Once the phone was connected, he respectfully said to the convenience: “Ms. Lim, what do you want?”

Y/n asked indifferently: “There is a man named So Jisub in Wrestvel, do you know him?”

Jiyong hurriedly smiled and said, “Ms. Lim, I know that name you mentioned. The outside worlds says that he is the underground emperor of Wrestvel. In fact, he is just a small gangster!”

After speaking, Jiyong said again: “This person knows that I am from the Lim family, and he wants to flatter me. He has begged me several tines for a meal. I have never paid attention to him. Why? Ms. Lim, do you know him?”

Y/n said lightly: “Oh, he said, he want to kill me now.”

Jiyong on the other side of the phone immediately exploded: “D*mn, doesn't he want to live? How dare he provoke young master! Where are you now? I'll send someone over immediately and get rid of that filth!”

Y/n said: “Oh, no no, just call him, and you can tell him.”

After speaking, she handed the phone to Jisub and said: “Come on, you can pick it up.”