CHAPTER 160

Boyoung looked pale and said: “I'm fine, but my head hurts a bit. The doctor said that there was basically no major problem after the examination. It was mainly your dad. The truck hit his side at the time.”

As she said, she cried all of a sudden.

Her husband may be paraplegic at a high position, which is also a fatal blow to her.

Y/n asked carefully to find out that the muck truck that ran the red light had already escaped after the incident. The mother-in-law and the Old Master both fell into a coma when the accident happened, and could not see the approximate visual characteristics of the license plate number.

Subsequently, the two were sent to the hospital by kind passers-bys.

Boyoung’s situation was better. Sitting in the passenger seat, she was just unconscious when she was hit at the beginning. At most, she was stippled and suffered some minor injuries. She woke up after arriving at the hospital.

But the Old Master sat in the driving position and took most of the impact, so he was not so lucky, and he was hit by a muck truck.

Y/n couldn’t help sighing: god doesn’t have long eyes either.

This Old Master, although he usually likes to brag, he doesn’t understand and has to pretend to be an expert, but to the bottom of her heart, he is not a bad person, he is just a little useless.

As a result, Gong Yoo is currently paraplegic in a high position. If she does not take action, she will be basically cold for the rest of her life.

On the contrary, mother-in-law is not only a standard snobbery, she is also a half-shrew, a stinky Lady who wants to sell her daughters and begs for glory, and she has no morals or limits in her life.

The results of it? She has nothing to do.

Thinking of this, Y/n sighed, thinking evilly in her heart, why isn’t the person who was knocked into a paraplegic, her mother-in-law Boyoung?

If she bumped into a high paraplegia, she will save a lot of worry in the future when she is in Yoo’s family.

At this moment, the door of the ICU ward opened, and two figures walked in from outside.

When Y/n saw the young man walking in the forefront, her face suddenly became cold. The person here was Mark, who was hit hard by himself at the car show yesterday.

And behind him, there was a middle-aged man carrying a medicine chest with a big red cross on it.

Karina couldn’t help asking: “Mom, why did he come?”

Boyoung said: “I asked him to come.  Mark knew the dean of this hospital. He was visiting relatives here when your father admitted. He saw that I and you dad were injured, so he arranged for your dad to the ICU ward.”

After speaking, she immediately changed her face, greeted him with a smile on her face, and exclaimed affectionately: “Mark, you have been busy running up and down just now. You have worked hard, come and have a rest!”

Mark smiled slightly and said: “It's okay, Auntie, I'm not tired.”

As he said, he suddenly saw Y/n standing behind Boyoung, his face changed slightly.