CHAPTER 30

Y/n didn’t get angry and laughed, and asked: “If you sell this car, how much can you get?”

The other party said contemptuously: “I can raise ten thousand!”

Y/n nodded: “Very well, then you lost ten thousand.”

After speaking, Y/n turned and went out.

She met the manager of this store coming in, and the name of the sales manager: Whibe was written on the other’s badge.

So Y/n asked him: “Are you the person incharge here?”

“Yes.” Whibe nodded: “What are your needs”

Y/n pointed to the sales man just now and said to him: “You'd better fired that sales man. As long as he is here, it will only delay the business of your 4s store.”

When the man heard this, he rushed over and said, “Manager Whibe, don't listen to her nonsense, this woman is sick! She just came to use the air-conditioning and Wi-Fi!”

Y/n smiled and said: “If I am rag, just wait and see.”

After speaking, she immediately went out and went directly to the BMW showroom next door.

As soon as she arrived at the BMW store, Y/n saw one of the most luxurious BMW 760. This is the top accessory of the BMW 7 Series. It is the most expensive model of BMW.

The BMW 760 has a 12-cylinder engine, which is extremely powerful, and the interior is a luxurious mess.

She is also a little angry, don’t these Audi idiots look down on her? OK, then I will buy a top-fitting BMW for you to see

Anyway, the Lord has money!

So she directly greeted a BMW salesperson and asked: “This 760, can i buy this?”

The other girl was stunned: “This car has just arrived in the showroom today. Are you sure you want to buy it?”

“Yes.” Y/n nodded: “I'm sure, take me to swipe the card!”

“Ah? This car is 2.6 million!” The other party was utterly dumbfounded.

She’s been selling cars for a long time and has never seen a customer who comes in and asks for a card swipe without saying anything.

Isn’t this woman here to amuse herself?

Y/n smiled and said: “I know, I see the price, you will sell it or not!”