CHAPTER 180

Fredmen endured the humiliation and anger in his heart, and respectfully said to Y/n: “Grandpa, can I go now?”

Y/n patted his face and said lightly: “You can go, my dear grandson!”

Fredmen shed tears of humiliation, then turned around and walked out tremblingly.

Jinsoul didn’t dare to delay and immediately followed out.

When the two of them left, they were afraid that Y/n would stop them trouble them again, but Y/n had no interest in talking to them.

Fredmen’s lifeblood has lost his power, and for the rest of his life, he will be trapped in extreme pain and unable to extricate himself!

After the two went out, Mr. Jisub hurriedly stepped forward to salute Y/n and said respectfully: “Ms. Lim, I was late. It is my fault to let you waste your tongue and hands with this bunch of garbage yourself. Please punish me.”

Y/n waved her hand, not caring about these, but asked: “Why are you here? Isn't this a summit of the construction and decoration industry? Are you still in the decoration business?”

“Yes!” Jisub smiled and replied: “Most of the cement yellow sand used in Wrestvel decoration is controlled by me. Speaking of which, I am also a big middleman in the decoration industry, so they also invited me as well.”

Y/n knows that in the decoration industry, there are plenty of dealers, which are all gray industries. Jisub is mixed with society. It is normal to do some gray industries for him.

So she nodded and said: ”You, don't do anything harmful to the world and don't bully ordinary people.”

Jisub hurriedly said: “I follow Ms.
Y/n's teachings, I have already started to cleanse, how can I dare to do those harmful things again.”

Y/n grumbled with satisfaction.

Jisub pointed to Fredmen’s four deposed bodyguards and asked: “Ms. Lim, what about these four people?”

Y/n said: “Take the legs of the fainted guy and throw them away so that it won't affect my mood!”

Jisub nodded immediately, and instructed the people around him: “Don't you follow Ms. Lim's instructions?”

Everyone hurriedly bowed: “We will follow Ms. Lim's instructions!”

After finishing speaking, the knee of the person who passed out first was also abolished, and then they dragged four dead dogs and took them straight out.

Fredmen could only drive by himself and drove Jinsoul to the hospital for treatment of her facial injuries, and then drove back to Yoo’s villa.

In the car, Fredmen was in pain all over, and his heart was full of extreme indignation.

Jinsoul gritted her teeth and said in hatred: “My dear! Y/n, this Rubbish even dared to beat you. She is looking for death! You must not let this go!”

Fredmen’s face was dark, with cold eyes, gritted his teeth and said angrily: “Don't worry, I will kill her! Not only will I kill her, but I will also take her skin off! No one has dared to do this to me!”