CHAPTER 18

As soon as the call got connected.

Boyoung said: “Hello, is this Suho? This is Karina's mother.”

Ever since Suho saw Karina at the banquet, he was shocked as a heavenly man and never forgot about her.

He was worried that he had no chance to get close to Karina, and it happened that Karina's mother called him herself.

He speculated that Boyoung was in trouble, and of coue he would not let go of this opportunity for courtesy.

So, he immediately greeted politely: “Aunt boyoung, Why did you call? Is everything okay?”

“Well, there is something Auntie needs your help for.”

Boyoung hurriedly said: “Suho, a few old sisters and I bought some wealth management products from an insurance company called Harley, and the wealth of the family had been invested in it, but now this company does not allow withdrawals. Can you find a way to help Auntie get the money back?”

After listening, Suho was overjoyed. He felt that it was time to perform and said confidently: “Auntie, don't worry, I will definitely help you solve this matter!”

Boyoung was immediately excited, and hurriedly said: “Thank you so much!”

Hanging up the phone, she looked at Y/n again and said angrily: “Some people don't have any abilities, just can't count on them. Besides shouting slogans, what are they for? Utterly useless.”

Y/n sneered after listening, this mother-in-law was really snobbish and blind.

She called Suho for help?

This company has defrauded at least tens of millions or more of funds. Those who dare to swindle so much money must have a very strong backing. It is even possible that they are bigwigs in the underground world.. How could Suho Kim let scammers spit out the money?

The Kim family’s strength is very average. After the Emgrand Group ceased cooperation, its strength has shrunk even more. With the Kim family’s background, it is basically impossible to interfere in such a large financial fraud.

In fact, this little matter can be solved immediately by calling Kwon Ji-yong from Shangri-La.

After all, he is the spokesperson of the Lim family in Wrestvel, and any Wrestvel entrepreneur or big figure in black and Kim must give him enough face.

However, my mother-in-law is really hateful. Since she believes in Suho, let Suho help her. Let’s see what he can do for her.

When someone saw Boyoung made a phone call, they immediately smiled, and immediately surrounded her and asked her if she had found any important figure to help them out?

Boyoung proudly said to a group of old ladies and men around her: “Don't worry, I asked the eldest master of the Kim family to come and help. So that our hard-earned money will be returned hopefully.”

Someone exclaimed: “The eldest young master of the Kim family? Oh sister, you are great, you can find such a great personality.”