CHAPTER 120

Karina didn’t want to shake hands with Ping Mei, but when she saw that the other party took the initiative to shake hands, she felt that if she refused, she would appear insincere, so she had to bite the bullet and stretch out her hand.

Just when Ping Mei secretly hid her joy and wanted to hold Karina’s little hand.

Suddenly, a big hand was stretched out in the diagonal stab, and it was directly held in her hand.

Ping Mei was stunned for a moment, looked up angrily, looked at the incoming person and shouted: “Who are you, what the h*ll are you doing?”

When Karina raised her head, she was also stunned.

“Y/n, when did you come?”

After speaking, she quickly explained to Ping Mei: “She is my Wife.”

When he heard the word “wife”, Ping Mei’s face suddenly became dark.

“I just arrived.” Y/n pretended not to see it, smiled at Karina, and said to Ping Mei: “Your name is Ping Mei, right? the boss of Future Company?”

Ping Mei’s face was sullen and corrected: “Yes, it's me, what about it?”

“Not very good, people are indeed pretty lousy!” Y/n nodded repeatedly, and deliberately lengthened his tone.

Ping Mei was sullen in his heart, and coldly wanted to withdraw his hand.

But Y/n’s palms were like iron tongs, which made him unable to move.

“Hiss!” Ping Mei let out an inhalation sound, his palm hurts more and more, and his bones seem to be about to break: “You, let go, my hand will be broken by you.”

Karina knew that Y/n was strong, and said quickly; “Y/n, let go of it.”

Y/n released his hand and looked at Ping Mei with a smile.

Ping Mei’s expression was distorted with pain, and he glanced at Y/n angrily, and then said to Karina: “Tell your wife to go back quickly. I'm not used to talking about cooperation in front of outsiders.”

Karina hesitated for a moment and said: “Y/n is my wife. She knows about my company, she's not outsider.”

“Even if she's not an outsider, I'm not used to talking about such an important thing in front of a third party.” Ping Mei gave Y/n a bored glance, just wanting to drive her away quickly, and said: “Besides, about cooperation, she doesn't understand either.”

Karina raised her head and said softly: “Y/n, I'm here to discuss business matters, you go back first.”

“Okay, I'll wait for you.” After Y/n finished speaking, she sat down next to Karina.

Seeing Y/n clinging to Karina’s delicate body, Ping Mei frustrated his teeth in anger. He was really unwilling to see the flesh of his mouth and he was about to fly like this.

He snorted coldly and said: “You are the Daughter-in-law of the Yoo family. You are well-known in Wretsvel City. Karina has worked hard to support her family, so please don't delay her work. I will discuss cooperation with Karina. You will only get in the way here.”