CHAPTER 164

At this time, Gong Yoo felt the astonishing changes in his body, and his expression was incredulous.

He vaguely remembered that he had been hit by a car accident and he couldn’t move all his body.

But now, how does it feel as if this incident has never happened before? The feeling of his body turned out to be so good that it couldn’t be better, even better than before the injury!

What is going on here?

Thinking of this, Gong Yoo was suddenly confused.

He couldn’t help asking Karina: “Karina, what's wrong with me?!"

Karina recovered and hurriedly cried and said: “Dad, you were almost paralyzed in a car accident, thanks to the genius doctor.”

After all, she stepped up to Kyungyu and said gratefully: “Thank you so much for this, genius doctor. If it weren't for you, my dad would really be helpless.”

After that, she had a pretty face and solemnly, and she wanted to bend over to thank Kyungyu.

Kyungyu hurriedly helped her up. He actually wanted to say: “I want to thank Ms. Lim. Without Ms. Lim's medicine, I can't cure your father. Even, your father's recovery depends in Ms. Lim's magical medicine.”

However, when he thought tha Y/n didn’t want to expose her strength, Kyungyu had no choice but to bite the bullet and say: “Mrs. Lim, it's just a small matter. You don't need to be so polite.”

If it weren’t for the magical medicine of Ms. Lim, even a Master of traditional medicine would have no cure for high-level paraplegia.

The doctor in charge of the hospital was also stunned. He looked at Kyungyu and said tremblingly:
“Mr. Lee, you have created a world-class medical medicine! You can gey a Nobel prize in medicine just by using your medicine. This is a great event for the benefit of all mankind!”

Kyungyu smiled awkwardly, and said:
“If you are serious, I only got the magic medicine by accident. Otherwise, even if I have great skills, I will not be able to restore the paralyzed person to normal.”

The attending doctor sighed: “Your magic medicine is a medical miracle itself! If mass production is possible, I don't know how many people will benefit!”

Kyungyu shook his head and said: “My magical medicine was refined by someone with great magical powers. It is extremely rare in the world. I only have the last half left, ley alone mass production.”

The attending doctor sighed and said: “That's really a shame.”

Karina hurriedly stepped forward at this time and asked the attending doctor: “Doctor, how long will my father be discharged from the hospital in the current situation?”

The attending doctor said: “Well, I just took a look at Mr. Yoo's condition. The spinal injury has been cured, and other injuries to the body have recovered very well. However, I still recommend that you observe him in the hospital for a few days first. Let Mr. Yoo take a good rest.”

Kyungyu on the side also spoke: “Yes, Mrs. Lim, usually injured, three points depend on treatment, seven points on support, I suggest that Mr. Yoo not be in a hurry to leave the hospital, and take a few days in the hospital before taking leave.”