CHAPTER 9

Soon, the call was connected.

Minjeong's pleasant voice can be heard: “Ms. Yoo, hello.”

“Hello, Miss Minjeong, I have something, I want to ask you for help.” Karina said embarrassedly.

“What is it? Say it.” Minjeong asked.

Karina organized a few words, took a deep breath, and said courageously: “I want to ask if the Chairman is free tomorrow night. We want to hold a banquet at home and officially announce the cooperation with Emgrand. I hope the chairman can appreciate it and bless us with her presence.”

Minjeong was silent for a while, then replied: “Ms. Yoo, i can't decide this, I can only help you ask the Chairman's opinion?”

Karina respectfully said: “Thank you, then i will trouble you.”

After hanging up the phone, Karina held the phone in anxiety, waiting for news from the other party.

At this moment, Y/n’s cell phone rang suddenly.

Y/n was taken aback, and then she scolded herself in her heart. She forgot to mute the phone. It must be Minjeong who called to ask her opinion.

Y/n answered the phone with a calm expression on her face, and said “Yeah.”

Minjeong's voice came from the other side: “Chairman, the Yoo family is going to hold a banquet tomorrow night. Would you like to go there?”

Y/n replied: “Oh, that's it, it's okay, I'll be fine. Just hang up.”

After that, Y/n hung up the phone quickly, and then mumbled: “These sales promotion is really annoying.”

Karina didn’t doubt anything, but shortly afterward, her mobile phone rang again.

Minjeong’s voice came over again: “Ms. Yoo, our chairman has agreed, and will pass by then!”

“Really, that's great, thank you for your help, and thanks to the Chairman for agreeing.” Karina was suddenly very excited. She did not expect that the other party would actually agree to it.

Karina hurriedly said to Mrs. Yoo: “Grandma! The chairman of the Emgrand Gtoup has already agreed!”

“Really?!” Mrs. Yoo was suddenly excited!

After that, she immediately said to the Yoo family present: “Go and prepare for the banquet! Order the best hotel, order the best meals and drinks, and prepare to welcome the Emgrand Chairman!”

“In addition, inform alll the big companies in the city and invite them to our banquet! Tell them that the Emgrand Chairman will appreciate their presence!”

Immediately afterwards, the entire Yoo family became busy!

Everyone was extremely excited, constantly contacting various partners and the upper-class figures of Wrestvel City.

This is undoubtedly a blockbuster!

For a time, the entire Wrestvel City learned of this news.