CHAPTER 175

She felt that she finally had a chance to rise!

Fredmen said at this time: “By the way, there will be a decoration industry summit in Wrestvel in two days. I also received an invitation. Then you will come with me. I will solemnly introduce the Yoo Group to everyone and announce my decision to invest in the Yoo Group!”

Jinsoul asked numbly: “Fredmen, how can you introduce our relationship to others?”

Fredmen smiled and said: “For the time being, I will give you a grievance. I will say thst I am your uncle. When the time is right to turn back, I will be married to you after my divorce with Lianpo!”

Jinsoul was overjoyed and whispered: “Fredmen, that's really great. I want to stay together with you and grow old with you!”

Fredmen touched her smooth hand and said emotionally: “Don't worry, my dear, we will definitely stay together forever!”

There was no rush to announce the resurgence of the Yoo family, so Y/n didn’t know this variable.

In the past few days, she is running between home and the hospital, taking care of the Old Master who is in the hospital.

The old man is no longer a serious problem, just rest in the hospital for a few days and recover well.

In the past few days, Y/n naturally has to take on the responsibility of delivering meals.

The news that Gong Yoo’s high paraplegia was cured has caused a sensation in the whole country after being heard from the hospital.

Few people in the medical field dare to believe that such a medical miracle cannot happen in China.

However, many people were relieved when they heard that this was the handwriting of the genius doctor Kyungyu.

The name of the genius doctor Kyungyu is really impressive in China, especially in the medical field, almost everyone knows.

This time, the high-level paraplegia was cured, and Kyungyu’s reputation became even higher. He has become the first person in the field of traditional medicine in China.

Countless reporters want to interview Kyungyu, even foreign reporters want to interview him, and many top pharmaceutical companies want to find him to cooperate in the treatment of high-level paraplegia drugs, but Kyungyu refused.

He didn’t want to take advantage of Ms. Lim’s ability to grab the limelight. After all, these abilities to reach the sky are not his own, but Ms. Lim’s unique!

In order to express his admiration and gratitude to Ms. Lim, Kyungyu made a decision: stay in Wrestvel!

He felt that only by staying in Wrestvel could he have a chance to repay Y/n’s kindness. Therefore, he wanted to open a medical clinic in Wrestvel, and he wanted to be a doctor and take medicine in Wrestvel, and listen to Y/n’s dispatch at any time.

His granddaughter Hyunseo, when she heard that her grandfather had decided to stay in Wrestvel, was speechless with excitement.

It is said that girls are the most cherished of spring, and Hyunseo is also the age of cherishing spring, and her heart is at the stage of full bloom.