CHAPTER 79

Soon, the car drove to the exhibition center.

The Convention and Exhibition Center is a circular dome building. The outer circle is filled with shops selling flowers and birds, and the auction room is in the middle.

The convention and exhibition center, newly built last year, is magnificent and antique.

Y/n followed Wonyoung and took the landscape glass elevator to the top of the sixth floor.

As soon as the elevator door opened, an artistic exhibition hall suddenly appeared in front. Antique calligraphy and paintings hung on the surrounding walls. This is the auction house.

The auction table in the front is covered with a red carpet, and there are all sofa decks under the stage. The table is filled with foreign wines and fresh fruits for guests to enjoy.

Compared with the last auction, it can be seen that Treasures Pavilion has made a lot of effort this time. Just leasing and arranging the venue. It has spent nearly one million.

Wonyoung’s box was in the middle of the front row, and a group of people was about to move forward, but suddenly heard a noise behind them.

Y/n only had time to turn her head, and was pushed from behind by a few people and was forced to step aside.

Shs frowned slightly and watched as a group of people came in through the passage. It was a few bodyguards who opened the way.

“Mr. Lay is here too?” Wonyoung exclaimed softly, looking up at the crowd.

The people who squeezed in were all distinguished guests attending the auction, but at the moment they were all surrounded by a middle-aged man with a cold and arrogant face wearing a blue cloth gown, with an extremely respectful look.

Y/n took a look and said: “It turns out that this is Mr. Lay, but this posture is quite good.”

Mr. Lay was hugged by the crowd and walked forward. He drew out a light yellow triangle rune and handed it to the most complimented boss beside him. He said indifferently: “Today you and I are destined, this peace symbol is free it can feel you safe and prosperous.”

“Thank you, Mr. Lay!”

The boss was full of surprises, flattered, took the peace talisman, carried it into his arms like a treasure, and said to the people around: “Mr. Lay's peace talisma is very good. I have been asking for it every year, thanks to the past few years. Mr. Lay, my business is getting bigger and bigger.”

The surrounding crowd looked jealous, some cheeky begged Mr. Lay, but Mr. Lay ignored them.

The assistant next to Mr. Lay snorted and said to the crowd: “Do you think that Mr. Lay's peace charms can be obtained if you want? The minimum cost of asking for peace charms in our mysterious hall is 200,000 for each!”

The crowd recovered, and someone shouted immediately.

“It's rare for Master Lat to come to Wrestvel City. I would like to give out 200,000 for a peace talisman, and Master Lay will give it.”

“I want to buy it too! Ask Master Lay to give me a charm.”

“Mr. Lay's peace talisman is hard to find. Two hundred thousand is nothing. I will buy five!”