CHAPTER 7

Early the next morning, Karina brought the cooperation plan she had prepared overnight and came to the Emgrand Group with Y/n.

Looking at the 100-story Emgrand Group Building, Karina had no idea at all.

How could a company as large as the Emgrand Group look at the Yoo family?

Not to mention that the Yoo family wanted to negotiate a share of 30 million.

This is like a beggar who wants to go to a rich man’s house to ask for a reward of 30 million, which is completely idiotic.

However, since she promised my grandma and accepted the task in public, then she have to try something.

Seeing that she was very nervous, Y/n hold her hand tightly and said: “Don't worry, baby, you can do it! You will succeed.”

Karina said helplessly: “I hope so! You wait for me here.”

After speaking, Karina took a deep breath and summoned her courage to walk into the door of the Emgrand Group.

Y/n watched behind her, took out her cell phone and called Minjeong.

“Minjeong, my wife has already gone up, you should know how to do the rest!”

Minjeong said immediately: “Ms. Lim, don't worry, I will definitely satisfy Mrs. Lim”

Y/n asked again: “By the way, I heard that Emgrand Group had a deep cooperation with the Lee family?”

Minjeong said: “The cooperation between them and the Emgrand was really deep in the past. They aslo want to cooperate deeply in our new project this time, and are submitting the cooperation application materials to me, but now it depends on what your decision, Ms. Lim.”

Y/n said coldly: “I don't want to see the Lee family participate in this new project, and i won't have any cooperation with them in the future!”

Minjeong hurriedly said: “Don't worry, Ms. Lim, I will do it!”

On the other side, Karina walked into the office building of the Emgrand Group and waited for an appointment at the front desk.

She didn’t even know whether Minjeong, the vice chairman of the Emgrand Group, would like to see her.

After a while, a female assistant came over with a graceful posture: “You are Ms. Karina, right? Miss Minjeong is waiting for you in the office, please follow me.”

Karina nodded. She was still waiting in line to make an appointment, so why she was called indirectly?

Could it be that Minjeong knew she was coming?

But it doesn’t make sense, how can a famous person like Minjeong know her?

Although she couldn’t figure it out, Karina also knew that the opportunity was rare, and hurriedly followed the other party.

The female assistant took Karina directly into Minjeong’s office.

Seeing Karina, Minjeong quickly got up from the chair and greeted her respectfully: “Hello, Ms. Yoo, I am Minjeong, Vice Chairman of the Emgrand Group”