CHAPTER 14

Jeno was sulking at home when a family of four went to Kempinski for dinner.

He also saw the news from the Emgrand Group, and was very depressed.

He thought Karina would not be able to get the contract from the Emgrand Group if he didn’t help. He didn’t expect that she would successfully win a contract of 60 million in the morning. He recalled that he had put a cruel remark at her house yesterday. This was not for her face?

Wooyoung also called to complain about it, and said as soon as he opened his mouth: “Brother Jeno, What the hell! I have been helping you create opportunities to chase my cousin, but you helped her win the cooperation of the Emgrand Group. How can you do this to me?”

Jeno is also very innocent, what the h*ll? I didn't help Karina!

At this time, Wooyoung asked again: “Brother Jeno, tell me the truth, you slept with karina?”

Jeno was too embarrassed to deny, saying that he had nothing to do with all of this, wouldn’t that mean admitting that he was incompetent?

So he said “Um..um..um..ah..ah, Yes, sorry Wooyoung, I will definitely compensate you if I have a chance in the future.”

“I knew it!” Wooyoung sighed, and then hurriedly asked: “Brother Jeno, my cousin is virgin? She seems to have never let that rubbish touch her, you really hit a jackpot this time!”

Jeno was delighted when he heard this.

OK! Karina is still a virgin…!

Then he might as well declare to the public that she slept with him, so as to provoke the relationship between her and her wife.

Thinking of this, he smiled and said to Wooyoung: “Wooyoung, your cousin was indeed still a virgin, and it was really cool to do it, hahaha!”

Wooyoung said bitterly: “Then you can't ignore me from now on, Brother Jeno!”

“Relax!” Jeno readily agreed.

After hanging up Wooyoung's phone

Jeno’s father called again.

As soon as the phone was connected, he blurted out: “Jeno, something has happened! The Emgrand Group stopped all our cooperation! Have you been offending people these days?”

When Jeno heard this, his heartfelt like an ice cellar.

The Emgrand Group has stopped all cooperation with the Lee family? Doesn’t it mean that the family has suffered heavy losses? !

He blurted out: “What's the situation, Dad? I haven't offended anyone these days! Have you offended anyone?”

Jeno’s father said angrily: “Neither do I! I have been in the company these days, and I haven't gone out to offend anyone.”

Jeno said nervously: “Oh, dad, maybe the new chairman of the Emgrand Group is preparing to shuffle the cards?”

“Very likely!” Jeno’s father suddenly realized: “Now that the new chairman has taken over, I haven't had a chance to pay a visit. I have mentioned it to that Minjeong several times, but she keeps saying that their chairman is not attending guests.”