CHAPTER 97

Seeing Karina panicked, Y/n smiled and said with relief: “Karina, don"t worry about the villa, I will never come to trouble.”

Gong Yoo kept shaking his head: “No, last time you helped the Hwang family with Feng Shui and spent hundreds of millions to procure those shells, and now the Kim family is looking for you again. these two families are both reputable families in Wrestvel City. Just you little knowledge of Feng Shui. Sooner or later we have no clothes to wear! In case they are held accountable, our family will be ruined!”

As he said, Gong Yoo said hurriedly: “You should return the villa to the Kim family soon, if someone tries to settle after the fall, we are all over!”

At this moment, Y/n’s mother-in-law Boyoung blurted out: “What return? This big villa was given to Y/n by Mr. Kim, and it was not stolen bu
Y/n! Why return it back? In the future, this is our home, our villa!”

Boyoung had never thought in her life that she would have the opportunity to live in such a luxurious villa. Now that the villa has been acquired, Gong Yoo said that he would go back. Isn’t this like killing her?

Karina shouted helplessly: “Mom! We can't accept this kind of stuff, it will be very troublesome in the future!”

“Trouble your ass!” Boyoung snorted disdainfully, then looked at
Y/n and said flatly: “Oh, Y/n, I didn't expect you to have such a great ability to earn a big villa.”

Boyoung smiled all over her face and said excitedly: “You are really a good daughter-in-law. If you go to show others Feng Shui early, wouldn't our family be rich already!”

Gong Yoo really couldn’t stand it, and said; “Boyoung, this is not about the villa. Even if Y/n shows them Feng Shui, she can accept a villa like this? If the Kim family regrets it in the future, won't they come after us?”

Boyoung jumped three feet high and pointed to Gong Yoo’s nose and cursed: “Don't tell me those nonsense, I have suffered from poverty all my life with you, and now it's hard to live in a big villa, don't you want it? I tell you, if you dare to let your daughter-in-law return back this villa, I will divorce you!”

“You, you, you are a mouse giving the cat three losses, you don't want to make money!”

Gong Yoo was so angry that he couldn’t speak, and sat down on the sofa.

Y/n smiled and said: “Dad, don't worry, this villa will not be taken away.”

“Good daughter-in-law, you are really capable.”

Boyoung looked around, touching antiques for a while, painting and calligraphy for a while, and was overjoyed: “Let him show off Byunghun Yoo. Now I live in a big villa. They can only buy a flat outside. It's really 30 years. Thirty years in that broken old house.”

Karina couldn’t stand it anymore, so she pulled Y/n to the side and whispered: “You tell me the truth, what is going on?”

Y/n said: “Karina. Don't worry, it's definitely a legitimate income. But now I am inconvenient to say that I will tell you if I have a chance in the future.”

“Since you said that there is a reason, then I believe you.” Karina thought for a while and said: “But look at Feng Shui, you won't do it again, don't make me and Dad be worry.”