Night # 2 Chilling Games

Welcome back my chilling fans. I hope you are ready for the Chilling Games I have in store for you in this next horrific tale about a group of young teenagers who learn there are just some games you cannot play.

This story takes place on Halloween night. A group of friends decide to try out a game called Demon Hunt. To make it really spooky they decide to play it in some old campgrounds. As they take their gear out of the car they discuss what all they need to do before they start the demon hunt. They set up their tents and start a fire for the night. When everything has been set up they each grab a flashlight and begin the game. As they stand around the fire they begin to chant and call the demon as instructed. After performing the ritual they turn their flashlights on and venture into the woods a little further. They stand there for what seems like hours waiting for something to happen but it doesn't so they laugh it off and go back to their campfire. As they start heading back they notice their campfire has gone out and their tents are nowhere to be found. Everyone is starting to get scared so they decide to leave without the tents. When they spot their vehicle they notice that it is turned upside down and has marks all along the side of it. As they stand there in shock a breeze begins to blow and they all look at each other with horror on their faces. The rules stated no flashlights, and if the rules were to be broken the player would no longer be hunting the demon. The demon would them be hunting them.