Night # 92 Reading Scary Stories Alone

This next chilling tale is about a teenage boy who decides to read scary stories alone while his parents are out of town and gets a little scare of his own.

Timothy's parents had left to go out of town for the night leaving him alone. He did not know why but even after being scared on numerous occasions by them he wanted to read some scary stories. His friends had told him about a website that they had checked out the night before with some really scary ones on it. He decided to check it out just to see how scary they really were.

He went into the website which was creepy in itself. He hesitantly clicked on the first story and began to read it. Chills immediately went down his spine. All the stories he had read before had been far less scary in comparison. After reading the first short scary story he wondered if he should read anymore. He was already getting scared.

Curiosity overcame his fear and he moved onto the second story. He noticed as he read the first sentence a loud boom rattled the house. A storm was coming up quickly. The lights began to flicker as he continued reading. He managed to finish the second story just as the lights went out. His heart began to race as he felt around in the dark for a flashlight. He began to panic as his mind wrapped around the two scary stories he had read. 

The first one was about a boy who had found himself alone in the dark or so he thought. The second one was about a boy whose parents had come home to him being gone after he had read some scary stories. As Timothy desperately felt for a flashlight he began to hear a tapping on the door. He knew it was probably his imagination but that did not help his overwhelming fear. When he began to hear a ghostly whisper he held his mouth so he would not scream. At first, he could not make out the words but as the voice became louder his heart felt like it stopped on him. "Some boys should not read scary stories alone. They never know what is coming for them."

Timothy tried his best to calm down as it felt like a million hands reaching in to grab him.

The next day Timothy's parents arrived home early to an empty house. They searched and searched, but they could not find him. As Timothy's mother continued to search for him she noticed something strange on his computer screen. She yelled for his father and as they both read the screen they were filled with dread. They contacted police but Timothy was never found. To this day he has never been found and his parents moved out of the house thinking it was haunted.

While packing their belongings Timothy's parents could not help but think about the two scary stories found on his computer the night he disappeared but it was the last two lines on the screen that really haunted them. "Some boys should not read scary stories alone. They never know what is coming for them."