Night # 155 Architecture of Bones

This next chilling tale is about a killer who has a mundane sense of architecture.

I received the call at 4 this morning. The lead detective on the case let me know that they had tracked down his residence. We all drove out to the place which was out in the middle of nowhere. When we made our way up to the entrance it was a shock. The house was made entirely of bones. At 5 in the morning, it was quite a scary encounter.

We broke the door down with no sight of our suspect. It looked like he had vacated the premises leaving all of us with the macabre scene. The outside of the house was bad enough but going inside was much worse. Each of the victim's bones had been intricately put together in a separate room. He had pictures in each of the rooms detailing everything he had done to his victims.

Every one of us got sick inside that house. We knew we had to collect all the evidence we could but it was the worst crime scene we had ever seen. When we went to leave the house the front door looked much different and there was no way to open it. We tried the back door and it too had no way to open it. We are trapped inside this house and cannot find a way to escape. I am afraid that when the time is right he will come back and we will be part of his architecture of bones.