Night # 113 Elevator of Death

This next chilling tale is about a group of teens who learn the hard way that some things are better left alone.

A group of teens were chatting online when one of the guys suggested getting together to investigate something he had read about online. Supposedly, there was an elevator that would only take you to the thirteenth floor and you would not return. The teens, of course, all thought it was a story but they were all bored so they agreed to make the two-hour drive to check it out. 

At 12 AM they all arrived outside the abandoned motel to check it out. Each of the teens felt a chill as they entered the old building. They made their way to the elevator and laughed as they realized that they had just driven two hours to check out an elevator that would not even work without power.

They all started to walk away as the elevator door opened. The teens all stood there in shock wondering how the elevator was operating. They hesitated but then each and every one of them stepped into the elevator. One of the teens pushed the number 3 button to see if it would take them to the third floor. As the elevator began to move upwards the teens started to feel sick at their stomachs. There was a strange smell trapped in the elevator with them. 

They all agreed to take the stairs when they made it to the third floor but began to get nervous as the elevator kept going. Within a few seconds, they were looking at the number thirteen light up inside the elevator. They held hands as the door opened up and the smell of death hit them. What had they gotten themselves into? 

They tried to get the elevator to take them back down but it would not budge. The teens stepped out knowing they had no other option. As they walked down a dark quiet hallway the smell of death grew stronger and stronger. They could not tell where it was coming from but it was overwhelming them all. They looked for any sign of a stairwell but noticed something extremely odd about this floor. They were unable to locate any doors on this floor. How could an old motel have no doors?

One of the teens took his cell phone out to try and call for help but it was saying that there was no service. The teens went back to the elevator but it was no longer there. Where the elevator had been there was now a solid black wall. The teens began to panic as there seemed to be no way to get out. As they stood there trying to figure out how to get out of the motel they noticed a crackling sound coming from the hallway they had come from and there was now lighting as well.

They walked slowly as they went to see what was making the sound and a voice spoke to them. "Welcome. It has been so much easier to lure people in since the internet craze. I hope you will be staying." The creature began to laugh as he realized his own joke. "That is right. You have no choice. Once you step into my elevator of death there is no going back."

The teens looked around for a way to escape but they knew that it was too late. They each grabbed one of the chairs that had appeared before them and sat in front of the fire the beast had lit. It was now clear what the crackling sound had been and where the light had come from.

As they sat around the fire the beast showed them something that made each of them shudder. It was now clear what had happened to them all. Instead of the elevator going up thirteen floors it plummeted thirteen floors instantly killing them all. Once the beast was done showing them the horror of their deaths the elevator appeared before them in the hallway. They all screamed as the door opened and another group of teens stepped out.

"How nice! I have more guests to entertain and I have just the thing to do that."

The teens all watched in horror as he showed them his own grisly death on that same elevator.