Night # 46 Let The Campfire Stories Begin

This next chilling tale is the beginning of a series of stories told around a campfire by a group of friends looking to spook one another. Let us begin with the first campfire story.

Evan was the first to volunteer to tell his story as they were sitting around the campfire in the woods. 

My story is about an old motel that had to be shut down. After being in business for only a few months the motel had many strange occurrences. Several of the guests came up missing never to be seen. A maid had gone into one of the rooms on her first day alone to clean and when she came out she was unable to speak for a while. When she was able to speak again she told police that something was wrong with the room. When she entered as she began to change the sheets blood appeared to be running from underneath the bed. She closed her eyes in disbelief and when she opened them nothing was there. She went to clean the bathroom and as she was cleaning the tub out the door slammed shut and for a few minutes, she was locked in. 

A few days later a guest checked in and two hours later came to the front desk clerk complaining about some very scary things happening in the room he was staying in. He said he had gone to take a shower and when he stepped out of the shower the mirror had the words I am watching you on it. He thought he was just overly tired and ignored it. He went to lay down on the bed to get some sleep when he felt something very strange as his back hit the bed. He stood back up to look at the mattress and there was blood all over it. He immediately packed his things to leave but when he tried to open the door it would not open. Finally after a few minutes of trying he was able to get out. 

The police investigated the incidents but could never find anything wrong with the motel so it stayed open at least for a little while. As the weeks went by things began to get worse. One night a couple were staying in the motel and while the husband stepped out to smoke his wife disappeared. They searched for her everywhere but she was never found. Eventually, the motel had to be shut down due to all the complaints and disappearances. 

After it was shut down a team of ghost hunters went in to investigate. Unfortunately, they too disappeared. The only clue as to what happened to them or the other people missing was the recordings left in the room. It was sent to specialists to be reviewed and it gave them a chill. The video showed the ghost hunters being pulled away by some unknown force but quickly the camera changes angles and all you can make out are their screams. As the angle changes again you can see their blood disappear but their bodies are nowhere in sight. To this day no one knows what cursed the motel or why all they know is that they don't want to step foot on the property even though the motel was torn down.

"How was that for a good scare," Evan asked them. Everyone agreed that the story was spooky and they wanted to hear another one. Heather said that she would tell the next one and it was going to be even scarier.

To Be Continued...