Night # 122 Name Game Killer

This next chilling tale is about a killer who has a twisted way of taking names.

Detective Brown stood in the apartment of the killer it took them one year to even identify. He had cleverly covered his tracks leaving no DNA until he slipped up just a few days ago. They had just busted into his apartment with a search warrant but unfortunately, he was no longer there.

Detective Brown looked around the apartment and discovered something unusual on his wall, a huge poster board with at least a dozen name badges. She did not understand the killer keeping these on his wall. She felt chills as she looked through his apartment thoroughly knowing they might never find him. He was one of the worst killers she had ever tried to catch in her career.

Detective Brown went home after a hard days work just wanting to relax and forget about the killer. She took a hot shower and went into her room to get ready for bed. She went to lay down and something caught her eye. There on her nightstand was a name badge reading Detective Brown. She panicked as she thought about the victim's name badges in his apartment.

She tried to find her phone to call for help but she could not locate it. She heard her name in a ghostly whisper and soon she felt the knife go through her back. The next day one of her co-workers, Detective Johnson, received an envelope. Inside he looked at a name badge with Detective Johnson on it. He knew that the name game killer was coming for him and something told him that he would not escape.