Night # 60 Letter of Complaint

This next chilling tale is about a young woman who reads a letter in the paper and gets a surprise.

Andrea sat down one night to read the local paper. First, she turned to the column entitled, Dear Bea. She loved to read about the problems people wrote to Bea about and what answers she would give them. There was only one published in the paper that day but it was little longer. The letter read as such.

Dear Bea,

               My wife has been driving me crazy. Every time I come home from work she is nagging me about things that I need to do. I cannot even relax as a man should be able to after a long hard day of work. When I try to catch my buddies after work to hang out with them a little bit she nags me because I am late. I cannot please this woman. She will find any excuse in the book to gripe at me. Even when I try to do something nice for her she comes up with a complaint. A week ago I bought her some flowers and all she had to say was, "They are nice but they are the wrong color." Everyone around me says I should leave her but I would like your advice on the matter. I know you are very good at giving advice. Disgruntled husband. 

Dear Disgruntled Husband,

                If you want my advice here it is. You may find this shocking but I think you should murder the ungrateful excuse of a wife you have. Just make sure you cover your tracks and let nothing lead back to you. Most of the time I do not give out this kind of advice, but a divorce would not work she would still find a way to haunt your every waking moment. Just make sure you bury this paper along with her body so it does not lead back to either one of us. I made sure to only have one copy made for your eyes and it will be sent to you directly. Good luck and may you get some peace and quiet soon.

As Andrea finished reading the column she was not paying attention and soon she felt the blade of a knife against her throat. Her husband spoke to her. "Did you like the advice I got on what to do about you?" Following his question, there was a knock at the door. Andrea breathed a sigh of relief as she was about to be rescued by someone. When the door opened her relief quickly faded. Three people entered the room who worked with her husband and soon she knew she was not being rescued. They all spoke to her husband. "Are you ready for us to help you get rid of the body?" He answered yes and Andrea knew her days of complaining were over.