Night # 19 The Curse Begins

Amanda woke up the next morning after a very rough night. She did not know what it was but something was urging her to go back to the cemetery. She parked her car at the side of the street and walked over to the gravesites. As she walked up to Edward's headstone she knelt down and ran her hand over the engravings on it. As she did she fell back onto the ground as if someone had pushed her. She felt a sudden overwhelming fear and decided to go home and call her friend later explaining what had happened. When she arrived home she unlocked her door and went inside. When she went into the kitchen she noticed a piece of paper on her counter that was not there when she left. She opened it up and it was a letter.

Dear Amanda,

I am glad you decided to pay a visit to West Fork. Soon you will understand the curse which I placed in this town and why. I made a deal with your friend and she took me up on my offer quicker than I expected her to. I always manage to bring people here simply because as humans they are curious and always love a good story. I hope you will like my story indeed because I intend to show it to you and it is quite scary for sure. One last thing I hope you enjoyed your life up until now because it is fixing to be one hell of a scary ride.

To be continued...