Night # 182 A Frightful Discovery

This next chilling tale is about a trip to a museum that goes chillingly wrong.

I had arrived at the museum that evening just as the sun was going down. I paid for my ticket and entered to see all the cool exhibits. I went down a very long hallway with lots of historical stories along with objects kept over many years. I knew that I would definitely be coming back sometime in the near future. I had always been fascinated with history especially the weaponry they had used.

I came to the end of the long hallway seeing an exit sign when I noticed a gift shop. I wanted to purchase a souvenir so I looked around at what they had. My eyes locked on a small spear and noticed something on it. I could not help but think that it looked like real blood. I could not fathom them selling something with actual blood on it.

I looked around for an employee to ask about it but noticed that it had become deathly silent since I had entered the gift shop. I could not locate anyone and decided to leave. I was beginning to get a chill from the silence. I opened the door to leave but as I did I noticed that I was not outside. I was in one of the exhibits and I heard something in there with me. I saw a pair of eyes and I heard a voice that scared the hell out of me. "You will be a part of history now." I wanted to fight but somehow I knew I would never leave that museum.