Night #9 Emergency Call

This next chilling tale is about a young woman who answers emergency calls for a living. Little does she know that some emergencies are harder to handle than others.

Trisha was working one-night answering emergency calls when a call came through.She answered the phone.

Operator: What is your emergency?

Man: I am about to kill someone. I have already killed two people tonight.

Operator: Sir, where are you located?

Man: You should already know.

Operator: Sir, I am going to have to call the police.

Man: Be my guest, but it will be too late.

Operator: Sir, please I will send you help. Just do not harm anyone and stay where you are.

The phone call ends and Trisha puts a call through to the police. After consulting with the phone company they figure out where the call is coming from. As the police begin to urgently give her the information the line goes dead and all the lights go off. As Trisha begins to panic she hears a voice coming from down the hall. She can tell it is the man from earlier." I told you I was about to kill someone, I just did not say who. It's just too bad there will be no one to answer your emergency call." Trisha tried to hide underneath her desk, but she could hear his footsteps as he got closer and closer.

Two nights later police were still searching for the man responsible for Trisha's death. That night a young man was answering emergency calls when one came through. 

Man Operator: What is your emergency?

Man on Line: I have no emergency, but soon you will.