Night # 117 Incoming Chills

This next chilling tale is about a sleepover that takes a turn for the worst when something or someone begins leaving incoming chills.          

Ashley and her friends were having a sleepover one night. They decided to watch scary movies but by midnight they were beginning to get sleepy. They went to Ashley's room to get ready for bed when Ashley noticed a piece of paper sitting on her bed. She looked at her three friends asking them which one of them had placed it on her bed. The girls all looked at her in confusion.

Ashley was about to throw it away but her curiosity got the best of her. She began reading it to herself when one of her friends asked her what it said. It took Ashley a few seconds to respond. I don't know if I should. It is a little bit creepy and I have no idea where it came from or who wrote it. All of her friends became curious as well and begged her to read it. She agreed hesitantly.

                                                      The Sleepover 

The girls tricked me into coming to their sleepover party. We watched scary movies and I was having a lot of fun. That night around midnight we all became sleepy and took our places on sleeping bags that Tonya had in her room. While I slept the girls drugged me and took me out into the woods leaving me. As they were carrying me my wrists were cut up by thorns. When I came to I heard something breathing close-by. It was a coyote ready to tear into my flesh. As I was dying I muttered a few last words.

I curse you all here and now. At 3 AM you will hear its howls. It will feed on you all and no one will hear your call.                                                                                                                                        

As Ashley finished reading the story the girls all began receiving incoming chills up and down their spines. Who had written the note and who had it been addressed to? They could not sleep after hearing the story and decided to watch some tv. Unfortunately, at 2 AM they all fell fast asleep despite being scared.

At 3 AM they all awoke to the sounds of a coyote. It sounded like it was right outside the window. The girls panicked and began to scream. Ashley could not wait on her parents to come to her room. All of the girls walked to her parents' room together. Ashley opened the door but could not see where to step in the dark. A sudden flash of lightning filled the sky and Ashley screamed as she discovered her parents were dead. They had been torn to pieces by something. 

The girls ran back to Ashley's room holding on to each other. Ashley and her friends screamed once again as something emerged from beneath the bed. "The night you killed me I placed a curse on you all. I did not say when it would come for you. Here I will help you remember." Bethany pointed towards a movie she had brought over that night. "You might not have been caught by the police because there was no evidence left behind, but I cursed you all and now you will die just as your parents have. She uttered the curse and soon the girls could hear something at the door. 

Its howls began and soon it came through the door. Bethany began to laugh as the coyote tore into each and every single one of them.