Night # 77 Conversation of Terror

This next chilling tale is about a woman named Ellen who finds out there is always someone watching you.

Ellen was at home one-night preparing supper when she received a phone call. She picked it up and the young man told her that her husband was going to be late because he was having car trouble. He immediately hung up after relaying the message to her. A couple of minutes later her husband called to tell her that he was having car trouble. Ellen wondered how the stranger knew about her husband. She asked her husband if someone had stopped to help him and he told her no.

She told her husband she would be there shortly to pick him up but he told her he had already called his brother to come and get him so she did not have to bother. After she hung the phone up her cell phone rang once again.

Caller: You better not hang up or he will die.

Ellen: What do you want?

Caller: I want you to answer three questions for me. 

Ellen: Ok. What are they?

Caller: First Question, Where were you this afternoon? 

Ellen: I was with another man in his home.

Caller: Do you know who I am?

Ellen: No.

Caller: Where is your husband right now?

Ellen: He is on the side of the highway in his broken down vehicle.

Caller: Wrong answer. He is with me and we are waiting for you in the bedroom.

Ellen did not have the chance to hang up on the caller because the phone went dead. She heard the bedroom door open and her husband spoke. "My best friend Ted told me all about your secret meetings with Bill. Ted and I have been talking for the past couple of weeks about how to punish you. I guess you will not be seeing Bill again.

Ellen tried to swear that she would never see Bill again but neither her husband nor Ted would hear of it. "It is too late for that sweetheart." The two of them closed in on her and before she could run out the front door Ted grabbed her while her husband put gloves on. He had to cover all of their tracks, that way when they found her body it would look like a robbery. A few weeks later after doing everything just right, the two friends went on with their lives as if she had never even existed.