Night #132 Awaken

This next chilling tale is about a young woman who awakens in a very scary place.

My name is Tabitha. I awaken from a deep slumber to total darkness. I went to sleep in my bed but I am no longer there. How did I get here? I do not know where I am but I hear voices near me. I feel something running over my feet but I am scared to scream not knowing who it is close to me.

I feel something begin to bite on me and I can't help but scream. A door opens up and a bright light hits my eyes. I look down at myself and I am in horror. There is a rat gnawing on my foot and whoever enters the room begins to laugh hysterically. Once she is done laughing she asks me if I know where I am. I shake my head no and she asks me if I know who she is. Once again I shake my head no.

She shows me a picture and my past comes back to haunt me. "I have changed a lot I know. I am no longer the geek that you made fun of. You are in an underground sewer and soon I will unleash the rats upon you and you will beg for mercy. There will be no mercy for you. One last thing. Your boyfriend helped me greatly last night by giving you that drink. Don't worry, I will take good care of him when you are gone."

She left the room momentarily and came back with them. I could hear them as she let them loose and slammed the door on me. All I could do was scream.

I awoke in my bed the next morning by my phone ringing. When my boyfriend asked about going out for drinks I said no. I will no longer be seeing him. I know she is after me now.