Night # 133 Body By The Road

This next chilling tale is about a young man who discovers a body by the road and something sinister attached to it.

My name is Jonathon. I was driving home from work a week ago when I saw something that resembled a body in the grass on the side of the road. I went to check it out and when I rolled the body over I got the shock of my life. The man looked like an older version of me. I called the police but when they arrived they asked me if I was okay. I could not believe it. They told me that there was no one in the grass and that I should go home and get some rest.

I went to get into bed once I got home thinking maybe I could use the extra sleep. I had been under more stress at work so maybe that was making me see things. When I went to lay down to go to sleep I noticed something underneath my bed. I looked to see what it was and I screamed. There underneath the bed was my dead body only this time I looked a little closer to the age I really was.

I do not know how long I have. I have a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I saw my own dead body once again this morning and this time it looked identical to me now. As I sit here in bed trying to ignore what is happening I hear the sound of footsteps making there way to my room and something tells me I will not escape. 

Late that night a woman found a body in the grass and after an investigation, it was found to be Jonathon.