Night # 73 You Have To Watch

This next chilling tale is about a group of four teenage girls who find themselves in one scary situation.

The four girls woke up in an unfamiliar room each of them bound tightly to a chair. They looked at each other wondering how they got there. As they continued to look around the room they noticed a tv mounted on top of a shelf in front of them. One of the girls started to look down at the floor once she discovered what was playing on the tv. A voice spoke very harshly. "You have to watch or you will die."

She quickly raised her head and began looking at the tv again. The images were those of the four girls while they were making plans on what to do about a teenage boy who would not give them any attention. They were used to all the boys at school basically worshipping their every move, except for one named Bobby. They tried each and every single day for a few weeks but he was not interested.

It made each and every single one of the girls angry. One day they gathered at Amy's house and made plans on what they would do to him. They did not know how he had gotten a recording of what they did to him, but there it was on the screen as they watched. They tied him up after ganging up on him as he walked home from a friend's house. Once he was tied up they tortured him. He still refused to worship them so they tortured him more and more. They went a little too far though and he stopped breathing. Panicking, they knew they could not call the police so they made it look like a robbery. Apparently, they did a pretty good job because the authorities after investigating ruled it as a robbery gone wrong.

The footage ended for a few seconds as the images began to change entirely. A young teenage girl came into the picture whom they did not know. She was sitting at a table reading from a book and as she finished reading she looked out at them from the screen as if she was in the room with them. She uttered the words, "You will pay for what you did to my boyfriend."

The recording ended. The room began to change into a different setting. The girls were now alone in the dark woods. They could hear the leaves crunching as they contemplated running for their lives. They tried to move their legs but as they did they each felt a stinging pain course through their bodies. They could no longer move and they could hear voices approaching them as the crunching of the leaves continued. They all started to cry as they realized whose voices they were hearing. Out of the darkness, Bobby and his girlfriend appeared. They each wondered how he could still be alive.

" I am not alive, girls. Someone special called me back to help take care of you four. I not only will not be worshipping you as you wanted but I will not have mercy on you either." The girls begged him to forgive them but he would not listen to them. After taking special care of the four girls Bobby disappeared into the night and his girlfriend breathed a sigh of relief.  She knew that if she asked something of him he would answer even in death. No one would be worshipping the four of them now.