Night # 112 Death Comes Around Part Ten

"After your mother killed my mother a couple of years later my dad killed himself. I never knew how bad my grandfather was until we were forced to live with him." Both of her brothers nodded their heads to agree with her. "He abused us all and then had the nerve to act like a saint to all of his friends and family. That is who you saw me kill in the vision. I know you are thinking that we are punishing for no reason at all but that is not true. A few months ago before I stole your mother's necklace I went to a psychic. She showed me the past and what really happened."

The nurse stopped the car parking in a vacant lot. She grabbed Leann's hand and a jolt went through her body. Her parents had come home from their second honeymoon thinking that their children were fast asleep. Leann did not know why but she had not been able to sleep that night. She tiptoed to her parent's bedroom overhearing their conversation. She listened intently as her parents talked about what they had done and after hearing the details Leann went back to her room. The next day Leann told herself that the whole thing had been a nightmare.

"You lied to yourself and to others all those years. Not only did you not tell anyone what you knew but you pretended just like my grandfather did and now you will pay." Leann saw that it was getting dark and fear came over her. "It is just about time." The nurse drove to a secluded stretch of woods where Leann noticed her car had been driven into a tree. The three siblings stepped out of the car and disappeared for a few minutes.

Leann tried to will herself to move with her mind but she could not. When the three of them came back they were all covered with black robes. One of them had a recorder. Leann sat there helpless as the other two repeatedly stabbed her. One of them took her out and drug her over to her car placing her in the driver's seat. "You will only have a few minutes before you bleed to death according to the psychic. Good luck with anyone finding you out here in the middle of nowhere, but don't worry you will have us to keep you company. After all, we are already dead remember. They left her by herself and within minutes she bled to death. 

Leann woke up sweating. She thought to herself, "What a terrible dream!" She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and discovered that she was back in the hospital bed with a nurse and two orderlies standing over her. She laughed as the realization came over her that she was dead and this was hell. The three of them looked at her in confusion. "There is one thing that the psychic could not see. Why don't I show you?"

The three of them watched in shock as a little girl left her parent's room grinning from ear to ear. Over the course of the years, she fooled everyone including the three of them. They were seeing a very clear picture of Leann messing with their vehicle very shortly before their deaths. "Death has fascinated me ever since my parents made it sound so exciting. That is why I granted you the privilege of killing me. What a rush! Now would you like to join me in seeing that death comes around once again? The four of them laughed maniacally as they discussed who their unlucky victim would be. 

The End