Night # 39 The Thirteenth Terror

This next chilling tale is about a young woman named Angelica who begins to experience events tied in with the number thirteen and soon discovers that they are all leading to something very terrifying.

Angelica woke up on Friday, October the 13th with an ominous feeling. She had visited a psychic the day before trying to figure out what was plaguing her. For the last twelve days, her life had become rather scary. The first night she had been riding in an elevator when it got stuck on the thirteenth floor. It had taken them hours to get it to work properly and it had scared her because she thought it was going to crash to the first floor causing her to be killed. On the second day, she had received thirteen messages saying the same thing, "I am going to hunt you down and kill you." She called the police but they could never trace who was leaving the messages.

With each passing day, things got worse and worse. Each and every single day the event that occurred was marked by a thirteen. She was terrified by the twelfth day and decided to go seek a psychic's help. As she sat at the table with the candles lit, the psychic took her hand while they both closed their eyes. When they were done the psychic looked at her with pain in her eyes and told her that all she knew is that her fate was sealed by the number thirteen. 

That night Angelica had a hard time sleeping especially after coming home and finding the number thirteen with a circle around in on her kitchen floor. The worst part is that it looked like it was done in blood. She had tried several times to get help from the authorities but they could not trace whoever was doing it.

After waking up on the thirteenth day, she was a complete wreck. That day she could not quit looking over her shoulder. It felt like something was going to get her it was just a matter of time. It came as a shock to her but nothing happened that day. Maybe it was all just bad luck. That night she went upstairs to go to sleep for the night and felt like everything was going to be alright now. A half-hour later she heard a crashing noise coming from her living room downstairs. She jumped out of bed grabbing the gun she kept in her nightstand and slowly began to walk downstairs. As she entered the living room she began to scream. The big picture window had been shattered and thirteen knives hit her all at once. As she lay on the floor dying a strange dark figure walked beside her. He retrieved each and every single knife from her body with force and as he walked away his words were the last thing she heard.

"I rather enjoyed this game of The Thirteenth Terror but now I must go find someone else to play it with."