Night # 93 Scared and Alone

This next chilling tale is about a teenage girl who has one scary night while being left home alone.

Shannon got a late birthday present after turning sixteen. Her parents announced to her that they would be leaving for an unexpected overnight business trip. She could not believe she was going to have the house all to herself to do whatever she wanted. That night she felt bad but as soon as they left she began to think of what she wanted to do while they were gone. 

While she thought about it she turned on the tv to see what was on. She started to flip the channel when something caught her eye. They were showing a picture of a man who was on the loose. She stared at his picture trying to figure out why he scared her so much and soon she figured it out. His eyes were completely black and he had a few teardrops tattooed on his face. She had been told on more than one occasion what that meant. She had seen these tattoos before but never so many on one person. It felt as if he were staring straight into her soul.

She quickly turned the television off and tried to enjoy her night alone. She called out for pizza with the money her parents left her and planned on watching some movies. After the pizza arrived she got cozy and put a scary movie in to watch. The movie began to play and Shannon's eyes fixated on something that suddenly occurred to her. After she had paid for the pizza she had forgotten to lock the door. She jumped up as if her life depended on it and locked it. While watching the movie she could not help but think about the man on tv. She had never seen someone who had scared her as much as he had. There was something very sinister about him and what was really creepy was that he was on the loose.

Shannon dozed off as the movie was playing and was awoken by what felt like something touching her arm. She jumped off of the couch and frantically searched for what had touched her arm. She calmed down as she realized she might have been dreaming considering she was watching something scary as she fell asleep. Shannon went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when she noticed a breeze hitting her face. Her eyes opened wide as she realized the window was open. She quickly shut it and everything went black. She could not see a thing and panic began to overwhelm her as she thought about how long the window had been open. 

She searched for her phone to give her some light but she could not find it. As she searched desperately in the dark for it she heard a song begin to play. Where was the music coming from? She noticed as she stood there trying to listen to the song it was getting louder. She began to notice a light in the other room and as she made her way closer to it she noticed something eerily familiar. The light was coming from her phone sitting on the table. It had her picture on the screen but the music was not something she had on her phone. 

She screamed as she heard a voice, "Do you like the music I am playing for you?" The only thing she could make out was a shadow in the corner. She picked up the phone trying to call for help but it was knocked away from her. How had he done that from across the room?" Do you think I am going to let you call for help?" She tried to run but when she did she tripped over something in the floor. She tried to get up but felt something sharp run over her back. She cried in pain as the blood began to emerge from her body. 

She could no longer move. Whatever had pierced her back had caused severe damage."Do you want to know why the sight of me scared you so bad? I am everything you are afraid of." As Shannon lay there helpless the lights suddenly came back on. He lifted her up and put her on the couch. She sat there crying for her parents as he changed before her very eyes. On the television, he had been scary enough but now she was beginning to understand how he had inflicted so much damage. His eyes had started out being blue but now they were black. He had grown enormous black wings from which came sharp talons that had blood on them. His voice had even begun to change as he spoke to her. "I am the angel of death and I am here to take you to your parents," Shannon asked what he meant by that. He wrapped his black wings around her and she saw the grisly images of all those taken by this creature including her parents. When the images were done her heart gave out.  

The angel of death left her there on the couch lifeless as he took off into the night. He knew that they would never catch him or know what he really was. He had a mission to continue and he knew it would be a long one. As he set his sights on his next victim another teardrop formed only this time it formed on his shoulder instead of his face. His face was completely covered and soon his whole body would be. Beware! The angel of death just might come for you.