Night # 108 Death Comes Around Part Six

Leann's eyes fluttered as the vision began. The nurse began to drive off into the storm. Intense lightning filled the sky and Leann felt as if the storm were right on top of her literally. The nurse did not seem to be bothered by it as she pulled into a vacant parking lot. She opened her purse after shutting the car off and took out some photographs.

Leann grabbed the table to steady herself as she recognized who was in the photos. One was of her parents on their wedding anniversary. Another was of her brother who was now living in another state and the last one was of her coming out of work one day. Why did this young lady have photos of her and her family and where did she get them from?

Leann tried to process the vision as she saw a vehicle pull into her driveway. She looked out the window to see someone unknown to her putting something on the sidewalk and driving off quickly. She was too scared to walk out unarmed so she grabbed a small gun she kept in her nightstand drawer. She walked out slowly checking in all directions. She picked up the box and quickly ran back inside.

She took the top off of the box cautiously. Inside was a newspaper clipping along with a note. Leann read the note first. "I know that this will help you understand what is happening. You cannot erase the past and your family has quite the past so get ready to relive it. You will know who we are but it will do you no good." Leann noticed that one article in the paper was circled. The picture above it brought horrible realization to her. She knew without any doubt that the nurse was the little girl from the newspaper.

The Heading Stated:   

Family Struck By Tragedy.

To Be Continued...