Night # 193 Listening To Hell

This next chilling tale is about a group of teens who find themselves listening to something quite scary.

We were out of school for the week and we wanted to do something fun. We decided to sit out by a campfire and listen to the radio for a while. We were listening to a rock station when suddenly it turned to static. We thought at first that the station had gone out but then an ominous voice began to speak. 

"I am glad all you listeners have tuned in. Frankie was just keeping you entertained until I arrived. Are you ready to hear something really wicked?" There was a momentary pause and we all started to laugh as we thought it was just a joke to attract more listeners. After a few seconds, we heard what sounded like a crackling fire. We were all speechless. We started to shiver in fright as we began to hear the screams of what sounded like a very large group of people.

We turned the radio off and quickly put the fire out. We ran inside to my room and sat down to talk about it. We no longer thought it was a joke. It sounded too realistic to be a joke. While we were discussing it the radio turned itself on and we all jumped off of the bed. The ominous voice began to speak once again. 

"You thought you could escape listening to hell. You were dead wrong." The wind began to pick up outside and the room was starting to get very warm. We all huddled in the corner of the room as the nightmare began and the scariest part of all is that we did not know if it would ever end.