Night # 31 Late Night Scare

This next chilling tale is about a young man who stayed out partying one night and got more than what he bargained for. 

Bobby was on vacation from his job and decided to go out partying with some of his friends. They went to a local bar to drink and hit on women. When 2:00 rolled around his friends decided to call it a night and left the bar. Bobby had one last drink before they closed the bar and walked out alone. He walked to his truck to unlock it and as he did he noticed something a little strange. The hood of his truck had a bunch of handprints on it. As he stepped into his truck he noticed something else there was a note on top of his dashboard."Did you forget something?" As the words registered in his mind, he asked himself, "How did someone get in my truck? Who got in my truck and what are they talking about?" The situation made no sense to Bobby and being out in this parking lot with it being empty was starting to freak him out so he drove off. On the way home, he had chills thinking about the stranger who left him the note.   

When he arrived home he had to work up the courage to get out of his truck. Suddenly he felt as if someone were watching him. He got his key ready in his hand and ran for the door. When he got the door unlocked he went inside and headed straight for the kitchen. There on his kitchen counter was another note. " You really should not accept drinks from a stranger." He could not take it anymore. He went to grab his cell phone and as he did he began to feel woozy. He started to dial when his body went completely limp. When he woke up Bobby was very disoriented. He did not know where he was but as he lay there for a few minutes he discovered he was in his own bed. "How did I get here?" he thought. 

Just then he heard a few voices surrounding him and it startled him. "You really thought we were stupid, didn't you. We have heard it all before. You meet several girls on the same night and you feed them all the same lines. "You look gorgeous. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and so on. Well, you and your friends picked the wrong girls this time. As Bobby tried to fathom what was going on he heard muffled sounds coming from another room. The girls left the room and Bobby tried to get up but his body seemed to be immobile. When they came back into the room he became petrified. One by one each of his friends were brought into the room and were placed around him. "Are we ready to do this girls? They all shook their heads, yes and as one of them headed toward Bobby he knew there was no sweet talking his way out of this one.