Night # 124 Pumpkin Patch

This next chilling tale is about some kids who go to pick out a pumpkin for Halloween and find something a little disturbing.

Sarah and Katie were wanting to carve a pumpkin to put on their porch for Halloween. They went into a pumpkin patch to pick one out. They searched and searched until they found the perfect one. They were making their way out of the patch when they noticed something they did not see when they came into the patch. There by itself was a pumpkin that had already been carved out.

The girls usually liked looking at the different jack o'lanterns people carved out but this one was really scary for some reason. It seemed to be staring at them in a deathly way. The girls began to run as they got completely spooked. Just as they were nearing the open field something tripped Sarah up. When she fell on the ground she pointed back into the patch and Katie looked where she was pointing. 

The pumpkin they had seen was now gone. "I see you girls spotted my special pumpkin." The girls began to scream as a big husky man stood over them holding a scythe. "Now I just need a good scarecrow." The parents went searching for the girls after they disappeared but no one knows what happened to them to this day.