Night # 106 Death Comes Around Part Four

Leann shuddered as the image flashed through her mind quickly. So many things were unclear to her right now. She had always tried to be a good person and she could not figure out what she had done to deserve what was happening to her now. Her phone rang and her thoughts were cut off.

Leann listened as one of her co-workers gave her the bad news. It took Leann a moment to remember where she had been working at the time of her accident. As her co-worker, Lisa spoke to her, she suddenly remembered she had been working at the local nursing home as a CNA.

Leann tried to comfort Lisa as she was given the news that Karen, one of her favorite co-workers, was found dead with her throat slashed. As a CNA, Leann tried to be strong for all of her family and friends, but it was hard with everything that had been occurring in her life recently.

When Leann finished speaking to Lisa she decided to take a nap. An hour later Leann woke up drenched in sweat. She could not remember what she had been dreaming about but she knew it had scared her. What really scared her though was the fact that when she got up to use the bathroom she noticed something sitting on top of her nightstand. She walked slowly to see what it was and noticed a phone with video streaming on it that she had never seen.

Leann gasped as she watched herself being placed in her own car bleeding. Her car had been smashed into a tree. The person putting her into the car was completely covered and she could not identify them whatsoever. At the end of the creepy video footage, Leann noticed an ominous message. "We will make you suffer slowly and then you will die." Her heart sank in her chest as the thought of dying weighed heavily on her mind. Standing there in disbelief, a memory began to resurface and Leann received another piece of the puzzle.

To Be Continued...