Night # 15 The Diary Part 4

April 30th, 2017

For the past six months, I have been living in silence. For some reason, the voices went silent but this morning as I woke up they began to speak to me again. They are telling me that the young lady who just moved in next door must be killed. Early this morning she figured out what happened to the family six months ago and the voices are telling me she will try to leave soon. They will not allow her to leave and demand that I take care of it. Over the course of the past six months I have seen my wife twice and both times as I approached her she disappeared. I know that I will do what they tell me to because I know soon I will be with my wife again. I sneak into the young lady's house that night and stab her the precise number of times I am told to. I drag her body downstairs and load her into my car. The voices tell me I must hide her body elsewhere until the police search the house and give the all clear. I am assured they will never find her body. Later that night as I lay down to go to sleep I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I turn over and lying next to me is my wife. I embrace her and fall asleep to her beautiful face. The next day when I awaken she is gone and once again I am alone.

October 31st, 2017

As I finish reading the last entries in my diary I write down the event of Christina's death. When I finish my entry I go back to my house and sit down on my living room couch. I hear the voices and they are telling me that they have a big surprise for me. They tell me to check inside the hallway closet. As I open the door I am picturing my wife and sure enough, when I open the door she is standing there waiting for me. I stand there in awe of her beauty as she plunges the knife into my chest and stabs me six times. I fall on the floor and as I am choking on my own blood she tells me we will now be together. I take my last breath and immediately I feel myself fading away. I open my eyes and find that I am in a long dark tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, I can hear voices. I walk toward the end of the tunnel and I hear my wife calling out to me. When I get to the end of the tunnel she is holding her hand out. She speaks to me, " I have been waiting for you, my love. She motions for me to take a few steps forward and as I reach out to take her hand her form changes. She is no longer the beautiful woman that I fell in love with and married. She is a grotesque beast and the voices that spoke to me all that time were now speaking through it. " You believed our lies just like so many of them have and now you will pay for it." Before I could react it pushed me into the darkness and I fell for what seemed an eternity. As I got further down I began to feel an immense heat coming over my body and I could hear what sounded like many people in pain. I knew my fate was not good and that I would suffer for eternity.