Night # 111 Death Comes Around Part Nine

The authorities left Leann to grieve knowing it was going to be a rough night for her. Leann went to her desk in tears picking up the item from the box. It was a necklace that her mother had worn when Leann was little but had come up missing a couple of months before. Now she knew who took it but was not sure why considering they did not turn it over to the authorities. A voice spoke to her and chilled her to the bone. "I took it because your mother was wearing it when she killed my mother."

Leann trembled as she remembered the necklace from the dream. Leann was startled when she heard her fax machine come to life. "My father killed himself after he lost hope of finding our mother and now you will all pay." Leann stood there as her tv came on by itself again. She did not want to watch what was unfolding before her but it was like something was forcing her to.

She watched as each and every single person she cared about was killed. The worst of it was when she watched her parents being killed very slowly and painfully. After the killings ended it showed Leann being stopped by the authorities. They wanted her to come into the station for questioning but knowing that she was going to be blamed for the murders she sped off.

She lost control running off the highway. The recording ended and everything went dark. Leann lost consciousness. When she came to she was in the hospital. A nurse was standing over her along with what appeared to be two orderlies. They lifted her up putting her into a wheelchair. She tried to speak but could not seem to function at all. She was helpless as they loaded her into a car driving her away from the hospital. She sat back in the seat and did the only thing she could: listen.

To be continued...